Your Ad Here

Rio de Janeiro  

Posted

Rio de Janeiro is one of the most spectacular cities on the planet. Even the well-traveled individuals will love what the city has to offer. One of the best ways to appreciate the setting is by going up Sugar Loaf Mountain (Pao de Acucar), where you'll get a fantastic 360 degree view of Rio and Guanabara Bay.

Across the Bay, you will see the Rio-Niteroi bridge (13,9 km long). Cariocas (Rio natives) disagree on which point gives the most wonderful view: Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf) or Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer), elected one of the "New 7 Wonders of the World". It is well worth experiencing both and deciding afterwards which view is better. Notice how the natural harbour is surrounded by lush, high mountains that meet the sea in the world-famous beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema.

Christ the Redeemer on Corcovado Mountain gives an even higher perspective, and is the most well known and recognized landmark of Rio. You can take a tram up to the statue—the best view is on the right-hand side.

19 comments

Gain up to 600 visitors in a day for just one message here.

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

Hi! Care to x-link? I have added you already in my list. Have a nice day! http://carlos-ideas.blogspot.com

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

nice blog
please visit back my blog friends

http://agroymp3.blogspot.com/search/label/Dream%20Theater

NIce blog but something that is missing in the blogs are pictures rest the blog is really awesome. Pacific Dreams

Good looking blog with interesting & nice information.
I always keep in touch with your blog and going to bookmark also.
Thanks ..

Hotel in Chandigarh

Rio has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world..Rio de Janeiro is the great city for traveling..Rio De Janeiro offers everything for all types of travelers..entrainment, history, culture..
New years Eve Sydney Harbour

Well Come to you. I am happy after reading your all post. This is very interesting post.
I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information such as Tour and Travel.
Thanks for all of the hard work that goes into your blog!
To see my blog to click here : http://vaibhavindiatourismservices.blogspot.com
More information to see my websites : http://vaibhavindiatourismservices.com

Hi..
I appreciate the idea of Weekend Getaway Tour. This is very nice information and ideas.

Hi..
I appreciate the idea of Weekend Getaway Tour. This is very nice information and ideas.

Golden Triangle Tours In India is a very special tour which takes you to the country’s best destinationsnamely Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Get 17 Seater Tempo Traveller for tour package service at nice price and get enjoy of our superb service. Plan trip with 9 person group.

hello if you have a luxury summer vacation in india visit at Maharaja Express i hope you enjoyed the summer vacation.

Post a Comment

Site Info